Zinc Electroplating at its Best
Any Volume - Any Size - Any Length
At our 30,000 sq ft. headquarters at Speedicut Works on Harleston/Carlisle Street East in Sheffield we have a daily throughput capacity in excess of 15 tonnes. Our principal service is centered on corrosion protection by electroplating in zinc. We handle all forms of product from small fastenings and component parts to large fabrications and items up to 3.7 metres in length.
- Electroplated Zinc to all specifications
- Passivated in the latest silver Cr3 (Cr6 free) or gold (Cr6) passivates
- Fully automated Barrel and Rack plating using the latest electroplating technology
- Any volume, Any size, Any length up to 3.7 metres
- Full testing, certification and salt spray facilities